what we’re reading
- Why Brands Should Adopt a ‘Hybrid DAO’ Model (Nasdaq)
- DAOs Are the New Way of Impact Work (CoinDesk)
- Over 200 Bored Ape Yacht Club owners signed up to squeeze some cash out of their NFTs by licensing them to brands (Fortune)
- The Crypto CEO Who Doesn't Want the Job (CoinDesk)
- DeFi Is Real, Whatever Happens To Cryptocurrency (Forbes)
1. DAO Talks #2 - ConstitutionDAO
Today, Tues @ 2pm ET | (RSVP)
Join us for our second event in the DAO Talks series where we’ll talk to Graham Novak about Constitution DAO.
2. NFT Community Event #71
Fri @ 1pm ET | (RSVP)
Our weekly meet-up where we’ll run through the latest proposals and what we’re seeing in the space.
who’s talking about crypto
- Emily Drewry | Director of Marketing at Voice
- Guy Eshet | Entrepreneur at Geshet.io
- Jeff Weisbein | Founder at Hype Lab
- Michelle Abbs | Vice President Community & Education at Metagood
- Samuel Artmann | Principal at Sanctuary Ventures
what we’re sharing in our group chats
what we're screenshotting
what we're celebrating
- A successful team offsite in NYC! (tweet)
- You can now try out an Upstream Collective in this demo!
- We’re hiring at Upstream! Join the team as a Content Manager (Job Board)
Like this newsletter? forward it to a friend.
See you soon!