Collective Thoughts #43: DAO-A-THON is this Friday at Art Basel, Pudgy Penguins NFTs, Seed Club DAO & More!
Your go-to read for crypto & community weekly.
what we’re reading:
- Popularity Of Web3 Pushes Legacy Brands To Embrace Digital-First Ethos (Forbes)
- What the Crypto Crash Means for Fashion’s Web3 Projects (Vogue)
- Mattel Launches NFT Marketplace With Hot Wheels Collection (Coindesk)
- Accelerating the energy transition with Web3 technologies (MIT Technology Review)
- NFT Real-Life Use Cases (Decrypt)
1. NFT Spotlight Series: Pudgy Penguins
Tues, Dec 6th @ 3pm ET | (RSVP)
We’re excited to chat with Pudgy Penguins CEO, Luca Netz, about his big plans for the project since he acquired it a few months ago!
2. DAO Talks #11: Seed Club
Tues, Dec 13th @ 3pm ET | (RSVP)
We’re excited to talk with Jess, the founder of Seed Club, dedicated to creating a future of community-owned networks. Come learn more about what Seed Club is all about!
what we’re sharing in our group chats:
- Enjoyed this thread exploring the benefits of co-creating in web3
- Seed Club opened RSVPs for their DAO demo day on Dec 16th
- There’s a movie that was funded entirely by NFTs
what we’re screenshotting:
what we’re celebrating:
- Our COO, Sarah, is celebrating 2 years at Upstream! We’re so grateful to have her on our team.
- Art Basel kicks off this week! Which events are you going to? Let us know!
- We have over 300 RSVPs for the DAO-A-THON! Will we see you there?