what we’re reading:
- Nike unveils ‘Dot Swoosh’ platform to house Web3 projects (Vogue)
- Investor Losses From FTX’s Implosion Are Growing (The New York Times)
- Some crypto VCs see decentralization as the future following FTX collapse (TechCrunch)
- Web3 is Heading to the World Cup (CoinDesk)
- Art Basel Miami Beach 2022: What To Expect At The Fair’s 20th Anniversary (Forbes)
1. NFT Spotlight Series: Pudgy Penguins
Tues, Dec 6th @ 3pm ET | (RSVP)
We’re excited to chat with Pudgy Penguins founder, Luca Netz, about how the project came together. First launched in July 2021, the project first sold out in 19 minutes!
2. DAO Talks #11: Seed Club
Tues, Dec 13th @ 3pm ET | (RSVP)
Jess, founder of Seed Club, is creating a future where community-owned networks are the most powerful organizations on the planet. We’re pumped to chat with her about the amazing initiatives happening at Seed Club.
what we’re sharing in our group chats:
- What does the future for NFTs look like? This Twitter thread does a good job of breaking it down.
- This podcast episode with Toby Shorin dives deep into DAO subcultures and lifestyles. While you’re at it, Toby’s essay, “Life After Lifestyle” is a great read.
what we’re screenshotting:
what we’re celebrating: