Collective Thoughts #41: DAO-A-THON Event, Art Basel Tips, DAO Founders Breakfast in NYC & More!
Your go-to read for crypto & community weekly.
what we’re reading:
- What’s going on with NFT royalties? (TechCrunch)
- Sam Bankman-Fried’s Alameda quietly used FTX customer funds for trading, say sources (CNBC)
- How to Find Your Community in Web3 (CoinDesk)
- Tokengated Communities: How Marketers Can Take Advantage Of This Web3 Strategy (Forbes)
- Ralph Lauren’s former digital chief launches Web3 fashion platform (Vogue)
1. Art Basel Insider with Matt Medved, Co-Founder of NFT Now
Tues, Nov 15th @ 2pm ET | (RSVP)
If you’re going to Art Basel, you won’t want to miss this talk with @medved, co-founder of @nftnow for the rundown on everything you’ll want to attend.
The Delta giveaway winners will be announced during this event!
2. NFT Community Event #89
Fri, Nov 18th @ 1pm ET | (RSVP)
Our weekly catch-up where we talk all about NFTs and have a good time.
DAO Founders Breakfast in NYC 🗽
Tues, Nov 15th @ 9:30am ET | (RSVP)
Join us at Empire DAO for our DAO Founders Breakfast hosted in partnership with Union Square Ventures. This event is for DAO founders, core contributors, and people looking to start a DAO.
what we’re sharing in our group chats:
- This energy drink is doing R&D with a DAO. Check it out!
- You can’t miss this podcast with Chris Dixon, Sonal Chokshi, and Punk6529 about NFT use cases
- Tagging friends to win a round-trip flight to Art Basel on this tweet
what we’re screenshotting:
what we’re celebrating:
- Lucky Trader covered our upcoming DAO-A-THON in this article!
- We’re super excited about our giveaway with Cryptoys! You can enter here.