what we’re reading:
- The Era of NFT Reservations and Paywalled Restaurants Is Upon Us (The New York Times)
- Google Partners With Coinbase to Accept Crypto Payments for Cloud Services (CoinDesk)
- As crypto regulation looms ahead, here are the bills to look out for (TechCrunch)
1. NFT Community Event #85
Fri, Oct 21st @ 1pm ET | (RSVP)
Our weekly catch-up where we talk all about NFTs and have a good time.
2. NFT Spotlight: PhotoVogue NFT Residency
Tues, Oct 25th @ 2pm ET | (RSVP)
Learn how photographers are using NFTs for their art. We’ll be joined by two PhotoVogue residents to learn how Vogue is dedicated to equity and diversity in the digital photography industry.
Tech Beach Miami Retreat: Opening Sunset Party powered by Upstream & CIC
Wed, Oct 26th @ 6pm ET | (RSVP)
We’re hosting a sunset party for the Tech Beach Retreat in Miami! If you’re part of Miami’s web3 and tech community, come join us for an evening of cocktails, great music, and epic convos.
what we’re sharing in our group chats:
- McKinsey has entered the chat with their views on the future of web3
- Marty from Poolsuite explores how DAOs can be incubators for community ideas on this podcast episode by Seed Club
- The news about Hennessy and FWB DAO’s Luxury Web3 Membership Club launching during Art Basel
- Steve Aoki is a fan of web3, and we don’t blame him
what we’re screenshotting:
what we’re celebrating:
- We have 2 new team members that have joined our team! We’re excited to welcome Jacky Sun as Head of Special Projects and Jay Peredo as Community Intern.
- Our events in NYC were a blast! Thank you to everyone who came to our DAO Founders Breakfast and Cocktails & Crypto Happy Hour.
- Shoutout to our Head of Community, Monica for hosting an awesome event at Devcon!