what we’re reading:
- Now that the Ethereum Merge is behind us, what’s next? (TechCrunch)
- Retail’s Future Brings Fashion, Web3, and NFT’s into Immersive Commerce (Forbes)
- Crypto downturn makes NFT artists get creative (Axios)
- Nasdaq is preparing to launch an institutional crypto custody service (The Block)
- Binance CEO sees positive progress for crypto regulation, but it will be a ‘long process’ (TechCrunch)
what’s happening this week:
1. Drawing Lessons with Process Grey II
Tues @ 10pm ET | (RSVP)
Grab your iPads, pencils, crayons, or anything else to be creative! Process Grey (Bagfasehed), the artist behind the Goblintown NFT project, is teaching a virtual drawing class.
2. WTF is cc0?
Wed @ 3pm ET | (RSVP)
In this “WTF is.. “ event, we’re covering cc0 rights. You’ll learn why they matter, how NFT projects are using them, and what IP rights you own when you buy an NFT.
3. NFT Spotlight: The Future of Sports in Web3
Thurs @ 3pm ET | (RSVP)
In this NFT Spotlight event, we’re chatting with Jasmine Maietta, Steph Sutto, and David Goldberg about the opportunity and challenges of bringing web3 to the sports industry.
4. Drawing Lessons with Process Grey III
Thurs @ 10am ET | (RSVP)
If you missed the two earlier drawing lessons, here is a third opportunity for a drawing class with Process Grey.
5. NFT Community Event #83
Fri @ 1pm ET | (RSVP)
Our weekly catch-up where we talk all about NFTs and have a good time.
save the date:
DAO Talks #9 - MoonDAO
Tues, Oct 4th @ 3pm ET | (RSVP)
NFT Spotlight: Recur Forever
Tues, Oct 11th @ 2pm ET | (RSVP)
Recur is building on-chain branded NFT experiences working with brand names like Nickelodeon, Care Bears, and Sanrio. The CEO of Recur, Zach Bruch will be telling us all about this exciting push to make NFTs accessible for fans and brands.
what we’re sharing in our group chats:
- Check out this video walk-through on everything you want to consider before starting an Investment Club DAO
- This detailed infographic details JP Morgan’s crypto journey, super interesting.
- Bankless dove into crypto regulations, worth a read and listen!
what we’re screenshotting:
what we’re celebrating: