We are excited to announce that you can now sign up for Upstream with just your crypto wallet address, no email required.
If you want to receive DAO activity notifications and product updates from Upstream, you can add your email to profile settings after signing up. Upstream will never share your email with third parties.
Here’s what else you need to know:
- New users can log into Upstream with just their wallet address, without ever needing to set up a username and password.
- Members that want to be notified of activity in their DAO can provide their email address in profile settings after signing up.
3. Users that sign up with a crypto wallet can also add a username and password in profile settings if at some point they prefer to use that to log in.
4. Users can link multiple wallet addresses to their account and use any wallet address to log in.
5. Users that have already added their email address cannot remove it.
As always, we welcome your feedback and suggestions on how we can continue to improve your experience.
The Upstream Team