what we’re reading:
- NFTs, on the Decline Elsewhere, Are Embraced by Some Museums (The New York Times)
- Opinion | Blockchain Is Much More Than Crypto (WSJ)
- Another DAO Is Raising Funds to Buy a Copy of the US Constitution (Yahoo Finance)
- At Art Basel Miami Beach, the first true test of Web3’s fashion perks (Vogue)Remote work triggers move to DAOs in the post-pandemic world (CoinTelegraph)
1. 🌱 DAO Talks #11: Seed Club 🌱
Tues, Dec 13th @ 3pm ET | (RSVP)
Tomorrow, we’ll be chatting with Jess Sloss, co-creator of Seed Club. Seed Club’s mission is to serve web3 community builders. Join us to talk about the future of on-chain organizations, what the team learned in 2022, and what 2023 has in store for Seed Club.
2. 🐧 NFT Spotlight: Pudgy Penguins 🐧
Thurs, Dec 15th @ 3pm ET | (RSVP)
On Thursday, Luca Netz, the Pudgy Penguins CEO, will join us to talk about what’s next for the project! Want to read up before the event? Check out this Twitter thread about what makes the community special, put together by Berko, the Community Lead at Pudgy Penguins.
3. ⁉️ WTF Happened This Year in Crypto? ⁉️
Tues, Dec 20th @ 3pm ET | (RSVP)
What a year. We’ll be joined by web3 leaders, Shanice Best (Strategic Advisor), Alejandro Navia (Co-Founder & President of nftnow), and Ralph Quintero (Founder of Daily Ralpha) to recap WTF happened this year and what we can expect heading into 2023.
what we’re sharing in our group chats:
- Starbucks Sees 'Unprecedented Interest' as Polygon NFT Rewards Platform Launches
- Toys R Us released their NFT Collection over the weekend
- This Future of DAOs panel put on by Alpaca VC on Thurs from 11-12pm ET
what we're screenshotting:
what we’re celebrating:
- We’re hiring a Head of Marketing at Upstream. Check out the JD here
- Our Head of Community, Monica, recapped our DAO-A-THON in this amazing thread
- We’ve streamlined the process of making proposals on Upstream. Learn more here!
- The World Cup!!! Argentina, Croatia, France and Morocco face off in the final four