On July 28th from 6-9pm ET, we’re back with the Choose Your Web3 Adventure Meetup in Miami, Florida. You pick the rooms, select your sessions, and choose your adventure.
Brought to you by: Upstream x Venture Cafe x The Lab Miami
- Date: July 28th 6pm - 9pm ET
- Location: 1951 Northwest 7th Avenue, Miami, FL, USA
- Partners: Upstream, The Lab Miami, Venture Cafe Miami
At this next edition of our Choose Your Web3 Adventure Tech Meet-Up series, we’ll have an assortment of tech, Web3, and startup scaling sessions for you to choose from – while enjoying a complimentary dinner and drinks!
You can choose to take a deep dive into all things Web3 during a series of curated dinner parties, enjoy a showcase of up-and-coming startups during MIA pitch night, or enjoy special activations for the Web3 universe (including a Drink Storytelling session where a local mixologist will teach you how to craft a Web3 cocktail!) If you’d like, you can do all three.
Here’s How it Works:
RSVP for the event. Once RSVPed, you can choose between our three different activations for the night.
1. Web3 Dinner Parties: Throughout the Night Starting at 6pm ET
Choose two topics from the list below to be included in a dinner party discussion with like-minded people led by an industry leader for a roundtable.
Sessions to Choose From (Pick 2!):
- Intro to Web3 & Understanding Blockchain: Led by Gabrielle Pelicci, Co-Founder of Catchfire.co
- All Things DAO: Led by Monica Rojas, Head of Community @ Upstream
- The Web3 Founder-Investor Connection: Led by Hunter Sonn, Tech @ Blackstone & Daniel Pardo, Co-Founder @ DPC Labs
- AMA: Launching NFT Projects: Led by Alex Taub, Co-Founder of Upstream & Core Team @TruthLabs and @Goblintown.wtf
2. Mixology Story Sharing Sessions: Throughout the Night Starting at 6pm ET
Learn from a professional mixologist how to create the new official Venture Café Miami X Upstream cocktail. While you learn how to expertly mix each ingredient, share stories about your tech or startup journey and get to know the other participants.
3. MIA Pitch Night: Kicks off at 7pm ET
Engage with the Miami start-up scene, learn about the city’s next big ideas, and take home inspiration from Miami’s most creative minds. Selected MIA based startups will be pitching at the end of the night led by The Founders Institute.
We can’t wait to see you there! RSVP to attend here and you’ll get more details about the event and how to choose your adventure shortly.
If you’re looking to connect with like-minded founders, culture creators, engineers, and creatives building in web3, join us on Thursday, July 28th. Looking forward to it!
If you have any questions, email us at [email protected].